Notice of the Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Porsche Club of South Africa-Central will be held on 21st February 2016 at 10H30 at the Black Horse Estate after the morning breakfast run to the estate (Lat:-25° 57' 13" Lon:+27° 32' 10").
All paid up members (plus one) are invited to enjoy a complimentary breakfast prior to the AGM.
Additional Family members will be charged as follows: Adults R140.00 / Children R90.00
ONLY FULLY PAID UP 2016 MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE
The business to be transacted at the meeting will be:
- The confirmation of the minutes of the AGM held on 10th February 2015.
- The consideration and adoption of the Annual Reports from the President, Treasurer and Secretary.
- The consideration and adoption of the audited Annual Financial Statements.
- The election of the Committee for the ensuing year.
- Regarding nominations of members for the Committee, the Club’s Constitution provides as follows: Nominations for the Committee shall be in writing and shall be addressed to the Secretary of the Club and to reach the Club Office at least fourteen days before the Annual General Meeting. A nomination form is attached.
- Regarding a proxy, the Constitution provides as follows: “A member not able to attend an AGM may be presented by another member, provided it is for BONA FIDE illness, health, out of the area business or holiday reasons, who will hold his / her proxy vote provided that a proxy will be entitled to represent only one principal”. A proxy form is attached.
Please send all completed forms to email@example.com.
The Annual General Meeting of the Porsche Club of South Africa-Central is and should be a special event for every member.